Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having more than 250 accredited psychologists working for us.
Brief job description
The Lead Psychologist is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating a team of psychologists in their respective country, as well as for the recruitment and onboarding of psychologists. The Lead psychologist will as well be a part of project planning and serving as a link between management and the team of psychologists. He or she will perform both clinical and administrative tasks.
Essential job functions
The Lead Psychologist is responsible for overseeing that all the psychologists follow the guidelines, rules and regulations required by Mindler, as well as local regulations and law.
The Lead Psychologist will engage with the psychologists on a daily basis through channels recommended by Mindler, creating a warm and safe atmosphere and provide excellent guidance and assistance, and making sure that the psychologists are up to date with new information.
The Lead psychologist shall be familiarized with the psychologists strengths, and inspire and help psychologists grow and develop in their work at Mindler. He/she will inform the Country manager if behavior or performance of a psychologist is inadequate, and take action accordingly.
Additionally he/she will be responsible for other domains such as the recruitment process, creating and keeping documents in the company Drive updated, taking lead in different projects provided by the Country manager and/or Chief Psychologist.
With the expansion of Mindler in the respective countries the Lead Psychologist is also responsible for the recruitment of Teamleaders.
The Lead Psychologist will on a regular basis work with the Country manager and the Chief Psychologist with project planning and creative work, always with the goal to improve, evolve and expand Mindler.
- Lead a team of psychologists
- Making sure that the rules and regulations are followed*
- Provide quality assistance to the psychologists regarding clinical work
- Gather information and ideas from the psychologists
- Responsible for proper onboarding of new psychologists
- Responsible for follow up of new psychologists (after 3 months)
- Responsible for performance reviews once a year
- Responsible for salary reviews once a year
- Responsible for assisting psychologists in cases of acute suicidal patients
*GDPR, national guidelines and rules, company guidelines like making sure there are time slots available in the app for patients, following up on doubtful journals etc, making sure potential collective agreements are followed.
- Licenced psychologist with at least one year experience of cognitive behaviour therapy
- Several years of work experience in different work areas
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Flexible and adaptable
- Structured and organized
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Adequate technical skills
- Country manager
- Chief Psychologist for projects and collaborations across countries involving psychologists
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the opportunity to get in early in a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just at the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important role in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our patients.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!