Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having over 200 accredited psychologists working for us.
We are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
With the growth of our product development team in high gears, we want to bring in a Technical Team Lead to play a vital part in our technical expansion.
What would you be working with?
- Together with our CTO, work with long-term and short-term goals to deliver a world-class product
- Mentor and motivate programmers to develop their technical skills + provide them with what they need to work efficiently and achieve quality (tools, pipelines, etc.)
- Provide technical oversight by reviewing code and making technical validations
- Spend roughly 60% of your time on coaching/leadership and about 40% on hands-on development of our product
Who are you?
- +4 years of experience working with software development
- Undergraduate degree within a relevant field is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together
- Experience working with unit and other automated testing is a big plus
- Excellent mentorship, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- A constant curiosity to keep up with industry trends and how to utilise these best in your daily job
- A passion for development of customer-facing products
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just at the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important role in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our patients.
Currently, we are a team of 30+ people working at our office in the city center of Stockholm.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!