Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are. Since then we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having more than 300 accredited psychologists working for us.
We are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
What would you be working with?
As a Customer Success Agent your main responsibility is to support our patients and psychologists with anything from assisting with appointments to technical support. Our mission is to deliver first-class service and help our customers succeed together with us at Mindler. You will be located in Stockholm or Amsterdam and closely cooperating with colleagues in our other current and future locations. You will be working set hours with daily tasks such as:
- Answering support tickets from our various channels.
- Bug-reporting to our Development team and following up.
- Informing our Product team of feedback received from patients and psychologists.
- Communicating with stakeholders such as other health care providers and insurance companies.
Who are you?
- Full professional proficiency, verbal and writing, in Dutch and English.
- A service-minded person with great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together.
- Proactive in everything you do.
- Experience from similar roles is preferred (e.g. Customer Service/Inhouse Sales).
It is a plus if you have:
- Start-up experience.
- Experience in Zendesk.
- Swedish or any other language proficiencies.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important role in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers.
You will be a part of our team of around 70 people having our office in the city center of Stockholm or our team of around 15 people having their office in Amsterdam.
Ongoing selection process!
What the process will look like:
👋 Video call with a recruiter to learn more about you – and tell you more about us!
✨ Interview with your potential team members
🚀 Interview with Hiring Manager
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.