Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision to enable a world with better mental health. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having more than 300 accredited psychologists working for us. In Sweden, Mindler is already now the leading provider of access to licensed psychologists and evidence based treatment methods, through safe technology e.g. video meetings.
To support our fast growth both in Sweden and internationally, we are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
As Senior Cloud Engineer you will be a part of our driving the entire field of mental health forward. You will be responsible for performing best practices related to continuously deploying as scaling, and optimizing the system and opening code in AWS. You will have responsibility and focus on CI/CD, reporting, and operations. You will have an architectural perspective and put in place reliability as well as performance improvements.
What would you be working with?
- Work to ensure a reliable world-class product, that enables patients to meet with a psychologist smoothly.
- Build, test and maintain infrastructure and tools that enables development and release of software.
- Work with infrastructure automation tools to to build and maintain high quality CI/CD pipelines.
- Work closely with other tech teams to understand common needs.
Who are you?
- +3 years of experience working as software engineer, SRE or DevOps engineer.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together.
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
- Experience in building development tools.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as code (IaC), AWS or alternative cloud provider.
- Able to manage containerized applications deployed using Kubernetes & AWS Lambda.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What the process will look like:
👋 Video call with a recruiter to learn more about you – and tell you more about us!
✨ Interview with your potential team members
📝 Code test
🚀 Interview with Hiring Manager
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.