Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision to enable a world with better mental health. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having more than 300 accredited psychologists working for us. In Sweden, Mindler is already now the leading provider of access to licensed psychologists and evidence based treatment methods, through safe technology e.g. video meetings.
To support our fast growth both in Sweden and internationally, we are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
As a React Native Developer you will be part of our Stockholm-based tech team. You will be a part of developing a world-class product, and our product makes a real difference in people’s lives. You will be making sure that people who would like to meet a psychologist via our app can do so fast and easy.
What would you be working with?
- You will help us find solutions to make iCBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) more effective and accessible for everyone.
- Ensuring quality and stability during implementation and being responsible for releases of our app.
- Build the frontend of our App as we grow our user base and continue to add new features.
- Ensure creating value and lasting impressions for all our patients.
- Be at the forefront of our international expansion.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience working with React Native.
- Experience working in a startup or scale-up environment - thriving in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What the process will look like:
👋 Video call with a recruiter to learn more about you – and tell you more about us!
✨ Interview with your potential team members
📝 Code test
🚀 Interview with Hiring Manager
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.