Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision to enable a world with better mental health. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having more than 300 accredited psychologists working for us. In Sweden, Mindler is already now the leading provider of access to licensed psychologists and evidence based treatment methods, through safe technology e.g. video meetings.
To support our fast growth both in Sweden and internationally, we are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
The role: As an Accountant you will be part of the Mindler´s financial team and primarily work with accounting & reconciliations, while playing a key part in bringing our accounting in-house and setting up best practices.
What would you be working with?
- Prepare and own the daily accounting and reconciliations
- Monthly, quarterly and year end closings as well as assisting in the preparation of the annual report
- Compile and ensure proper monthly VAT and tax reporting
- Play an important role in assisting with the preparation and execution of our annual audit process
- Liaise with the team to improve our financial procedures
Who are you?
- +2 year of experience in the field of accounting / bookkeeping
- Passionate about creating the best practices in accounting
- A team player with great collaboration skills
- Proficient in operating systems such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Office, with excellent command skills in Excel
- Great ability to work independently and drive issues to conclusion
- Experience with the Swedish GAAP
- Thrive in a fast paced environment where you get to influence how we work together
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- It is also a plus if you have previous start-up experience or have been working with Netsuite or other ERP systems
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.