Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having over 200 accredited psychologists working for us.
We are now looking for more people to join our team! Keep on reading if you would like to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day.
What would you be working with?
- Work to ensure a reliable product world-class product, that enables patients to meet with a psychologist smoothly
- Build, test and maintain infrastructure and tools that enables development and release of software
- Work with infrastructure automation tools to to build and maintain high quality CI/CD pipelines
Who are you?
- +3 years of experience within software development and/or operations, preferably in a start-up / scale-up environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Experience in building development tools
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code (IaC)
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a competitive salary and a role that gives you a lot of freedom and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just at the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important role in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our patients.
We are currently growing super fast and are in the midst of a big expansion, both in Sweden and internationally. We hope to have you with us on our journey!