Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are. Since then, we have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, having over 200 accredited psychologists working for us.
We are looking for a creative individual that wants to be part of driving a positive change in society and improving people's mental health every day, to join our Product Team.
What would you be working with?
- You will work across a wide range of products both web based and our React-Navite app to make them highly intuitive and well-designed from the end user perspective.
- Produce wireframe designs, mock-ups, prototype sketches to illustrate ideas in an iterative design process.
- Inputs on visual design elements and translating UX ideas into great UI.
- Test the feasibility of the ideas with stakeholders
- Create Visual Design and UI components for reusable, systematic design.
Who are you?
- +5 years of experience working with the field
- You are an experienced UI/UX designer that can make our dreams for the CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) programs within our app come true.
- You have experience of designing App interfaces with interactive elements
- You are comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together
- You are a team-player driven by passion and curiosity that inspires your fellow colleagues to collaborate and create a world-class product
- You have technical skills in vector graphics editor and prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch, and you know your way around Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
It is a plus if you have:
- Background in start-ups.
- Technical skills in Invision, Adobe XD, Xcode, or Android Visual Studio.
- Experience with design production for a React-Navite app.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, the chance to join a well-funded company at the beginning of our journey, and the possibility to work with a product that actually helps people. You will play an important role in influencing how we work together and and how we create a world with better mental health.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.